History of Marine Accessories Corporation
- Great Lakes Boat Top founded 1957Great Lakes was founded to provide OEM and customer direct with factory replacement canvas.
- Westland Industries founded 1977Westland Industries was founded to provide mooring covers and bimini tops for exact boats and boat models.
- Marine Accessories Corporation founded 1998Westland Industries and Prospect Partners create Marine Accessories Corporation to seek brands that enhance the boater’s experience with the latest technologies and innovative products.
- MAC merges with Great Lakes Boat Top 1999Both companies come together to create a boating industry powerhouse.
- Xtreme Tower Products founded 1999Armed with a passion for wakeboarding and innovation, XTP creates OEM wakeboard towers that work with the lines and layouts of boats by top manufactures.
- MAC acquires Xtreme Tower Products 2000MAC extends their boating repertoire to include the world’s largest wakeboard tower manufacturer.
- Monster Tower founded 2002Monster Tower enters the scene as the world’s first aftermarket and universal wakeboard tower company.
- TurboSwing founded 2005TurboSwing enters the market to provide customers with the only tube-rated tow bar.
- Fishmaster Founded 2005Fishmaster offers affordable, durable, and silent aftermarket T-Tops for center console boats & universal fishing accessories.
- MAC acquires Monster Tower 2006MAC makes a stronger imprint on the wakeboarding tower industry by adding the world’s largest aftermarket wakeboard tower company to their collection of brands.
- MAC acquires TurboSwing MAC 2016Innovation is key for MAC brands, so TurboSwing is acquired to provide MAC customers with a more well-rounded boating experience. TurboSwing is the only tube-rated tow bar on the market.
- MAC acquires Fishmaster 2017Moving into the fishing accessories industry, MAC now offers the first folding t-top by Fishmaster.
- MAC Direct created 2017Driven to provide boating enthusiasts the highest quality products with the most convenience, MAC direct simplifies the shopping experience.
A division of Patrick Industries 2018
Marine Accessories Corporation acquired by Patrick Industries – a major manufacturer and distributor of parts & materials for the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, marine, and other industrial markets.